StoneMakers has partnered with Structure Studios to offer the Vizterra 3D landscape design software This customized version features rock patterns and hardscape features that Stonemakers dealers can incorporate into 3D renditions to give their clients the experience of the design from virtually any perspective. How will this benefit dealers and their customers?
1. It's quick to learn. There's no charge to attend training seminars, either online or at scheduled locations. The intuitive design of the software was created for those with little to no experience. Support is just a phone call away. The typical learning curve is usually less than a month to become proficient.
2. It's customized for Stonemakers. Any stone pattern or features a dealer offers can be placed into the design. Outdoor living areas, retaining walls, patios, water features, walkways and steps, firepits and even outdoor kitchens are represented in the renderings.
3. It's a subscription based service. Dealers will pay only for the months that they intend to use the service. In the slower seasons it's only a matter of letting support know to stop the subscription and begin again when it's time to do some design and quotes.
4. It makes customer visualization easier. With the interactive 3D features, you can zoom in and out and show the property from different angles. It's important to have compelling reason to give your client to move forward with your design, isn't it?
5. It produces plans and layouts. You can create professional design plans and layouts, customized to your company, complete with landscape legend.